“By employing a quality, team-oriented staff that is dedicated to students, Gibbon Public Schools will be high-achieving and competitive in academics and extra-curricular activities while producing well-rounded, respectful students that model a positive attitude.”
Gibbon Public Schools will:
- Provide opportunities for staff and students to maximize their strengths in a safe environment.
- Engage students in instruction that is rigorous, relevant, and technologically progressive.
- Teach, expect, model, practice, and support positive behavior.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders in a meaningful educational process.
- All students learn through instruction that is relevant, meaningful, active, and based on individual student needs in a culturally diverse society.
- Classroom instruction must prepare students for constantly changing and culturally diverse society.
- Assessment should be ongoing, diagnostic, and aligned with instruction.
- Community participation enhances the educational process.
- School and community partnerships are valuable and strengthen the educational and democratic process.
- Healthy children learn better.
- 21st Century Skills need to be utilized in all curricular areas.